Saturday, April 5, 2008

May BBC Offering


I trust all is well with you and your ministry, we are doing well here in Jacksonville at First Coast Baptist Church. I would like to thank those of you who made a pledge to the Tribune offering and trust you will be diligent to send that to them in a timely manner. We enjoyed hosting the National BBFI meeting and trust it was a blessing to you.

We now need to concentrate our efforts on the May offering for Baptist Bible College. Please let me know what the Lord leads you to give towards this offering as soon as possible so that I can ensure that we meet our goal for this offering. Our goal this past year was right at $35,000 so I am sure it will be at least that. Would you consider having a part in this offering for the college? I trust you will and I know it would be an encouragement to the new school president, Bro. Jim Edge. Let's do our part as a state fellowship for the future of our college.

Pastor Richard Edwards

0 comments: