Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Missionary Projects Offering


Missionary Projects Offering

By now, every pastor who contributes through the BBFI Mission Office should have received a second mailing of the Missionary Projects Offering brochure, commitment card and letter from Dr. Jon Konnerup. The goal and desire of the Mission Office is to reach a $400,000 collective commitment fellowship wide. The Missionary Projects Offering is to help acquire stable and secure housing in which our missionaries can reside while ministering in foreign lands as well as assist national churches to erect buildings in which they can worship. This offering is one of the greatest things we can do for our missionaries.
 
Please let me know if you did not receive the brochure and commitment card or if you have any questions about it, or if you have a pledge amount in mind so that I can record it and bring it to the meeting in Canton, Ohio next month. You can reach me by phone at 352-326-5738 (office) or 352-516-9134 (cell). My email is gbbclees@aol.com. I did not receive a goal for our state, but last year Florida pastors pledged $20,700, of which $15,950 has been paid according to the last statement I received. I believe we can do better this year but it will not be done without your help. May God continue to bless and use you is my prayer.
 
Sincerely in Christ,
George A. Mulford
National Director

0 comments: